Hi fellow dreamers!!!!
Traveling is the most enriching cultural experience one can have because it show us that there is so much more to the World then what we thought we knew. I am from Puerto Rico and it is a beautiful island with tons of breathtaking beaches, wonderful weather, and spontaneous people. Even though Puerto Rico is amazing I want to see other places of the World and get to see the diversity in other cultures. Here is a list of places I want to travel to:
1. NEW YORK - Who wouldn't want to visit New York City, four words, Sex and the City. I would love to eat New York pizza and some street hot dogs, do lots of shopping, see the Brooklyn Bridge, take a subway and party the night away.
2. VALENCIA, SPAIN - I think it would be the perfect mix of old and new architecture, plus I heard the food is absolutely delicious. A couple of pounds would be gained for sure.
3. THAILAND - Come on!!!!! You know I want to meet a beautiful elephant, now that would be such a magical moment. A dream come true.
4. LOS CABOS, MEXICO - When I think of this destination, the only thing that comes to mind is GIRLSSSSSS TRIP!!!!!!!! It would be the perfect getaway for me and my friends. Nothing could compare to sippin' on some margaritas and eating guacamole for a couple of days.
5. BRAZIL - A little Zamba never hurt anyone and I heard it is the perfect party destination. YOLO!
Share your vacation bucket list with me !!!!!
XOXOX, the Unlimited Dreamer <3